WordPress version: 3.0.1
1. The content of my posts were not editable. When I pushed “update” wordpress returned a “post edited” message, but the content did not change. I could change categories, tags, publish date, etc. but not the content of the post.
2. All the posts disappeared. The home page displayed a 404 error and when I went into wp-admin, it showed that I had 0 posts.
Open up phpmyadmin and run “repair table wp_posts”
My friend Nate Fancher asked me if there was a way to print multiple files without opening each one and selecting print. Automator.app has an action that lets you do this, so I made it into a service. If you want you can download this file, un-zip it, and put it in your Library>Services folder.
Then you just select your files in Finder and activate the service from Finder>Services>”print multiple files”
print multiple files.workflow (32KB)
Because Garageband only lets you have one project open at a time, it can be frustrating to pull together a series of projects into a single project.
This is only useful if you want to combine the raw audio. I’m pretty sure none of the effects travel with the audio. Also, if your project has a lot of separate audio instead of one chunk, it’s probably better to go through the process of copying the audio from one project and pasting it in another.
A shortcut if you are combining multiple garageband recordings into a single project:
- Open the project you want everything combined into.
- Right-click on the project you want to add
- Select “Show Package Contents”
- Open “Media”
- Grab the .aif file and drag it to the project in step 1
(If there are multiple .aif s you can use QuickLook to make sure you get the right one)
- Repeat 2-5 for each project you want to combine.